No more physical intimacy
My partner and I have been together for three yrs. And we've been having good intimacy till now. Recently. My partner has lost interest in anything physical and she's losing interest in any kind of intimacy. She either doesn't feel anything when tried or she gets turned on briefly and then loses interest soon after.

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

There could be some reason in her which she is not expressing to you. May be some guilt or something else with which she should come to terms and move ahead. Please do visit a Psychologist/Counsellor in your city BOTH of you .

Hello there. I can understand your concern. In this case we cannot do much in this case. You should talk to her regarding this. The solution to this issue would have to be dont by both of you itself. You can indulge in a lot of foreplay and find new ways of exciting her. Try new things. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Balaji clinic. Bangalore.