No hire on lips
I am male the hair is not growing on my lips ie;hair was grown but not grown in a straight way it was stoped in the middle and again hair is there what can I do for hair growth in the middle

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings. This could be alopecia areata. This is an auto immune condition. You'll need to get this confirmed by a visit to a qualified dermatologist near you. Also this may need treatment with lotions/ Gels and also injection with very thin needle into the patch. This will reduce disease activity and promote hair regrowth. Hope this helps. Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging. Warm regards.
Dr. Venu Kumari
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Hyderabad
It is looking like alopecia areata, need to confirm on examination. Can be cured with mild steroid cream and local injection .