No glow on face
There is no glow in my face it look like dil and its colour becomes dark.also facing hair fall issue .let me know what remediation I should take natural or medicine

Undergo glutathione therapy.... Otherwise, few creams also available.. contact me by direct online consultation for treatment.
To improve your complexion, there are many aspects you need to work on. Sun protection is the most important in maintaining a bright complexion. Sun rays cause tanning as well as photo-ageing which in combination makes your skin look dark and lifeless. In addition to that, you need to rule out hormonal issues like thyroid problems and if you have recently put on a lot of weight, that can also cause skin thickening and darkening. You need to eat healthy and consume a lot of brightly coloured fruits and vegetables as these have important anti-oxidant properties. For hairfall as well, there are hormonal issues, genetic factors and nutritional factors. To diagnose and accurately treat your hair fall, photographs of your scalp are needed, so kindly share the same with me via direct online consultation herer on Practo or consult your nearby dermatologist.
Consult a certified dermatologist.
Do not self-medicate.