No bleeding after taken unwanted kit...
I missed my periods now its 8 day so i have taken unwanted kit now its 18th hour no bleeding plz advice...

It is extremely risky to take such medicines without a doctor's prescription. Without knowing whether one is pregnant or not, how big and where is the pregnancy, noone should take these pills. Neither are they meant to be sold like over the counter pills. Please consult a gynaecologist your area before proceeding further.
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
First check pregnancy test. connect online to solve your queries.