No beard at 24
I do not have a single hair on my cheeks area but do have mild moustache and few hair on my chin. My testosterone levels are normal as I did my blood test. I was adviced to use minoxidil and started using it. Will it help to grow beard. Please help as its quite embarrassing at times.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

This is limited details and more precise information is needed about your skin condition which can help in planning a treatment. A thorough history, clinical examination and appropriate laboratory tests will be needed to solve the mystery. A photograph would have been helpful. Consider seeing a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment plan.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Avoid Self Medications.