No beard and moustache
I don't have facial hair, it's hereditary. My testosterone levels is 468. Is hair transplanting is an good option or any other is possible for getting beard. Please help

Hi.... Make sure you  sleep well as this will help repair your damaged skin cells and promote beard growth. Certain vitamins and minerals help increase the speed at which facial hair grows. Include Vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C and vitamin E in your diet as they speed up the hair growth process. Clean skin encourages small hair to grow. Keep your skin clean. Wash it with warm water and a mild cleanser every morning and evening. . ..