Nipple Pain
I am breast feeding my 2 months old baby..I have nipple pain in one side of my breast when I am touching it..The pain is increasing when baby is latching...What could be the reason? I have used electric breast pump for the first time in that breast alone 3 days back..Please suggest...

Proper latch os very important! https://www.instagram.com/p/cw2ljtzbwku/?utm_medium=copy_link
Consult
Latching is important. If nipple is cracked ,use nipcare ointment.  Consult ur doctor or lactation consultant .
Its normal to get nipple pain ......u can avoid by various methods