Nightfall problem
Iam suffering from nightfall from last 10yrs.My sperm is getting thin.I discharged early.Also my penis size is not ok.Please suggest me the cure.

Nightfall is the uncontrolled ejaculation of semen during sleep. This is generally caused by sexual arousal and orgasm from dreams. Night fall or nocturnal emission is completely normal for males during teenage and early adult years.  Excessive masturbation may have been the cause of your problems to begin with. Reducing your frequency of sex and masturbation from now on will help to prevent early ejaculation and seminal leakages from reoccurring.