Night cream usage
I believe in all natural no makeup no cream living. But I have been suggested to use a night cream. Will it help my skin? I have a normal skin (neither oily nor dry). I live in Kolkata, so there is always humidity.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

This is a incomplete query with limited information to make any recommendations. A good skin care need different application of products of which a night cream and Sunblock are essential. If you believe in the doctor you visited, start the medications. A open test to check allergenicity can be performed.