Never had any sex in life

Hi. I am 25 year male. I never had sex in my life.From past 4 years I am watching porn and masturbating twice/thrice a week. Is it normal to watch porn and masturbate or is it a sin. I am very confused. I never had chance of doing sex as I am from a conservative family background. Is it mandatory to have sex after 21 years of age ? Not having sex will have any serious health issues ? Kindly suggest me. From past 3 years I am suffering from OCD and I am on medication from last 8 months. Is sex before marriage a sin and is it harmful to health. What is the normal frequency of masturbation for my age ? Kindly clear my doubts. Thanks in advance.

Doctor Answers (1) on Never had any sex in life

Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.... Sexuality is a natural instinct in human.. It's common in all species on earth.. So it's neither good nor bad... Take out this concept from mind. Masturbation once or twice in a week is normal it also relives you from stress... But overdoing anything is not good for man.. Take it as natural and lead life..