Neuromuscular Pain in Ear

Dear Sir /Mam I m having Neuromuscular pain in my nerves of my right ear . I have consulted ENT but it didn't relive me. Kindly suggest me the remedy for the same.

Doctor Answers (1) on Neuromuscular Pain in Ear

Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello. I think you should know that a pain from ear canal can occur due to numerous causes like a foreign body( eg- button, seeds etc) stuck in the canal or a live insect crawling in the ear canal. Fungal infection of the ear canal is usually associated with itching. Or it might be infection of hair follicles inside the ear canal. People who swim in unclean water without proper protection, can get inflammation of the ear canal covering due to deposition of that sediments in the canal.in people who have less body immunity to fight infection, tend to have severe form ear canal infection associated with severe pain. There are instances where certain skin illness can also invovle ear canal causing ita inflammation like psoriasis, eczema etc...So examination is necessary to diagnose...consult your ENT specialist for fallow up he will guide you further