Negligency from Doctor

Our baby was delivered on 17th March 2016, while he was delivered, he inhaled lot of meconium & couldnt revive & slept forever on 19th March, day before the delivery, my wife compliant the doctor that she is feeling very lesser moment but the doctor took it very lightly, even the doctor had waited for 40weeks for delivery. On 17th March when we went for the delivery 06:30 am, the nurses induces her with glucose & injection suddenly the heart beat coming and after that the doctor came @ 10:30 in the hospital & told me, we have to caserean, my question why she wasted the time, why she havnt listen to my wife day before? We need your opinion on it too:

Doctor Answers (1) on Negligency from Doctor

Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, normal term is between 37 to 42 weeks .Pain with increased severity and frequency is called labor pain ,that is a sign of maturity ,you should your wife had mild pain but that wouldn't be sufficient to deliver baby ,if doctor had taken her for delivery with lesser momentum ,either it would have ended bin cesearea or instrumental delivery.