Negative thoughts
Myself gowtham I'm having negative thoughts. The thoughts are not going and it is for past 20 days. I'm taking tablet for hairfall. I always have a thought that if we take the tablet all the hair will fall out.. This is distracting and cannot concentrate on work.. How it can be rectified..

Take cognitive behavior therapy I believe you should discuss your concerns in detail with a mental health professional to gain an insight about nature of problem and ways to overcome it through psychotheraputic techniques Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling Connect with me through practo Follow my Facebook page "juhi parashar -psychotherapist " for mental health issues All the best Seek help for early recovery
If these thoughts are coming continuously and repeatedly, interfering with your work and or other daily activities, it's better to consult a Psychiatrist ASAP Repetitive negative thoughts like this can be early symptoms of OCD or severe anxiety
please consult a Psychiatrist ASAP for a complete evaluation