Need to lose weight

I am overweight by 15kgs. Need to lose weight with proper diet. I stay out of my home. Please suggest a diet which is feasible 2 follow when i am staying alone.
views-icons 35 Views 2 Shares Bookmark this Answer

Hello there. Your diet should contain a lot of vegetables and fruits. Not the juices which you get outside as they are loaded with sugars, the whole fruits. High protein diet and low carbohydrate diet is necessary. Make eggs a daily part of your diet and avoid rice and rice products. Take up cardio training for atleast an hour a day. Running, jumping jacks, dancing, playing badminton are a few good cardio workouts. Do count your calories, take in less calories than your daily requirement and try to burn more and more calories through the day. Try to walk as much as possible. Drink lots of water. Drink one cup of green tea in the morning and one cup in the night. All the best. Regards