Hello, There are four keys to lose weight or fat: exercise, diet, sleep, and stress management.1.) exercise : there is no need of gym, 20min brisk walk morning and evening, or jogging, swimming, dance, playing tennis all give you effect of exercise as long as they make you sweat and make your heart beat faster. 2.) Diet: Certain guidelines that need to be considered for weight loss are:
1. Have 4 to 6 small meals and snacks everyday rather than 3 large meals. This will help you in controlling your hunger and the nutrients are also utilized effectively.
2. Plan your diet chart in advance. Hasty and incomplete planning can make you confused and can increase the temptation towards fatty and junk foods.
3. Chew your food properly as this can help you in reducing weight.
4. Plan your food items effectively. Include whole grain cereals, pulses, legumes, vegetables, fruits and water in your everyday diet.
5. Avoid fatty foods or high caloric foods. Avoid sugary foods, pastries and sweets.
6. Include large amounts of fruits and vegetables. Try to eat a total of 5 fruits and vegetables per day.
3. ) Sleep: Getting the right amount of good sleep also helps to reduce weight. Atleast 6 to 7 hours a day. 4.) Stress: Everyone has stress. How you handle it matters. The best things you can do include relaxing with friends and family, meditating,exercising to blow off steam, and getting counseling.
Exercise probably has the most immediate benefits, because it gets at both obesity and stress.” And hypothyroidism itself is a cause of over weight,, so you need take treatment for hypothyroidism (if not already) or continue tablets for hypothyroidism to decrease your weight and to avoid other symptoms of hypothyroidism.
For all these to work,, first you need to have inner motivation to lose weight.