Need to lose 10kilos
Hi there. I am 5 feet , a typical Bengali girl ,getting married this year.. I weigh 66kilos now. I need to be 55-56 kilos by August . My main concern area is my lower abdomen which looks like a fat Tyre. It doesn't seem to reduce. I've lost 8 kilos since Nov'15. I go to gym for 5 days to workout for 1-1.5 hours. I feel so hungry at times and crave badly for street food.. Help me please!

Ms. Dt. Itu Chhabra
Dietitian/Nutritionist 7 yrs exp Gurgaon

Hi, as you may already be on a reducing diet for long back....so now you can try changing you diet as the body becomes use to to a regular kind of a diet...Try going for some crunches, cycling, yoga assans which will help u cut down your lower abdominal fat.Also once a week you can feast on one of your favourite foods to maintain diet and fulfil your cravings. Thanx and tc.