Need to loose weight
After 2 years of marriage I put on the weight up to 12 to 13 kgs. I want to loose the weight up to 6 kgs at least . Even for carrying pregnancy Dr. Said I need to loose the weight. At the time of marriage my weight was 48 and now its 62. Such a big difference.

Ms. Anitha Narayanamurthy
Dietitian/Nutritionist 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Eat small frequent meals atleast every 2.5 to 3 hrs.Increase intake of fruits and vegetables atleast 3 fruits and 5 vegetables a day.Drink 8-10 glasses of water.Sleep atleast 8hrs in the night.Include fiber rich foods and avoid processed products.Reduce carbs abd increase protein intake.Exercise for atleast 1hr in a day