Need to loose 30 kgs

Need to loose 30 kgs in 6 months and need help to loose in a healthy way. Arms, thighs, chest, face, it's all there! I was 48 few years ago and can't see myself anymore like this

Doctor Answers (1) on Need to loose 30 kgs

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. Calculate your BMI , your BMI should be in the range of 20-25, therefore think about how much you want to lose accordingly. Here are a few tips to reduce weight. 1. Drink lots of water. 2. High protein, low carbohydrate diet must be followed. 3. Intake of calories should be less than the daily requirement, and you should get most of the calories from fruits and vegetables. 4. Avoid rice and rice products. Green tea twice a day. 5. Burn more calories than you have taken. Cardio workout must be followed. Any form of excercise which keeps your heart rate raised to a level of 140-150 burns fat effectively. 6. If you are very dedicated and follow all these sincerely you would be able to lose 15kgs in 4 months. All the best. Regards