Need to grow the height
Hi, My fionance is 24 year old and his height is only 5.5 inch. Can you please suggest me that from where I need to consult about this problem. I want that he should grow some height but how please suggest me
86 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Varsha Padhye
Homeopath 27 yrs exp Raichur
Not possible at this age. After complete ossification of bones. . .. .
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?