Need to grow height
From my childhood my body growth was very slow and I'm only 5'2 feet... This is very much effective on my confidence levels... Is there any way to increase after 21??... My grandmother is very short and everyone says that I got her symptoms... Plz help me...
72 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Abhishek Saha
Orthopedic Surgeon 7 yrs exp Kolkata
There are methods to do that..but the procedures take a long time and also have risk. .reconstructive orthopaedics surgeon like me are the people who handle such cases. .consult one surgeon at your native place as these procedures take time
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?