Need to Gain Weight
I am 25 year old female with height 5.6'. I feel so weak and weigh only 48 kgs. What food I need to take to gain Weight and be healthy? Can someone please guide me ?

Hi To gain weight you can follow the following tips for while but for proper result you need to take a personalized plan but I cannot give you a personalized plan here without knowing your time schedule, diet schedule and medical history. > Eat More Calories Than Your Body Burns > Eat Plenty of Protein > Fill up on Plenty of Carbs and Fat and Eat at Least 3 Times per Day > Don't drink water before meals. This can fill your stomach and make it harder to get in enough calories. > Eat more often. Squeeze in an additional meal or snack whenever you can, such as before bed. > Drink milk. Drinking whole milk to quench thirst is a simple way to get in more high-quality protein and calories >Use bigger plates. Definitely use large plates if you're trying to get in more calories, as smaller plates cause people to automatically eat less. > Get quality sleep. Sleeping properly is very important for muscle growth. DISCLAIMER : If u have any other medical issue then tips will change in that case. If you can't visit me you can also have online consultation As I work online globally
Meet a Dietician/Nutritionist for personalized diet plan
Eat healthy!! Stay Healthy !! As it's the body in which you have to live in!
Take direct consultation And provide your diet recall and if you have checked your blood test share it with me You need to take balance diet and exercise for better absorption of nutrients Avoid eating Avoid fried food for gaining weight Drinik enough water Avoid stress Start doing some yoga Do meditation
You need to take high protein diet. Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you.
Hi Thank you for your query, we will be happy to help you. Have a glass or two of milk daily. Have various dry fruits and nuts, Banana daily. Consume more proteins and carbs. Increase the portion of your meals. You can contact me for a detailed and customized diet plan for you Regards
Before prescribing diet plan I need to know proper information like urs medical history Family history etc. Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.
Hello user See, you will not gain until the cause of underweight is not treated. Secondly, eating  more will not help in gaining weight. You need a proper balance weight gain diet. There are many reason of being underweight . Improper liver functions . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . IBS . Tuberculosis . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT UNDERWEIGHT THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of underweight . Treating the deficiency and symptoms cause due to underweight . Diet to get ideal weight Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru this link below .
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
You are underweight but it’s important how you feel ? If it’s very lethargic and weak feeling then it’s a matter of concern . In other case if you are doing your wrk n daily routine n feel active then we can just try eat more calories for weight gain and etc . Chat directly as it needs detailed information regarding your meals and lifestyle changes for assured good results . Take care
- Take regular meals - Add  carbohydrates, fats, proteins, in each meal( like in breakfast, lunch, dinner) - Take in between snacks like  dry fruits, bananas, peanuts chikki. -  increased intake of chappti or rice in a day https://www.facebook.com/rfldcranjitfatlossdietclinic/
Have calorie dense food Avoid salad and soups Drink fruit juice , eat banana and nuts with some raisins added