Need to gain weight
I am 24 year old ...Height 171 cm..Weight 51.50 kg....I need a best nutritionist for weight gain in Mumbai....Can anyone suggest me

Hi Ya i do understand your concern...see first thing is this that your weight should be according to your height.you first calculate your body mass indication ie bmi.
weight gaining required following tips: 1- Do weight gaining power yoga. 2- Ur breakfast include full cream milk with proteinex powder, egg,leaned meat,fish. 3- use banana in your diet as this may helpful in gaining weight. 4- try to include use of unsatturated fats,protein and cabohydrates in your diet. 5- use endura mass in your diet this may also helpful in weight gaining.

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+108
Chat with a dietician
Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Have a high protein diet and have frequemt meals, along with this you need to hit the gym and start working on building some amount of muscles. Not to bulk up, but just a little. That will cause increase in muscle weight rather than fat weigjt gain. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.