Need to gain weight
Hello sir, I am 25 years age and very skinny . My weight is 55 kg I want to gain weight fast and build muscle strength. Its getting difficult for me to gain weight. Please help me in the issue. Thanking you Shubham

Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
Hi, Certain Dietary changes with few n easy Lifestyle modifications can do wonders for you. Please help me out with your basic Parameters & Vitals. Connect with me through Practo. Thanks
Hope this proves helpful.
Kindly connect with me via Video call through Practo. Thanks Dt. Kapila
First of all we have to find out the root cause of your low weight and then we proceed further . Consult directly on Practo for counselling and customised diet plan for weight gain
Please connect directly for the same. Thanks
For gaining weight follow three main things like healthy diet, exercise and walk  early morning and evening which increase your metabolism. don't skip  your breakfast which increase your appetite. take High calorie  and the rich protein in your diet. and good fat in your diet . avoid oily and fried food, fast food  . you need a complete diet plan under guidance of dietitian ,weekly basis your plan will be changed. contact me for customised diet plan through practo within   one month you will get good result  definitely. you can check my feedback and connect me for  customised diet plan
Hi Shubham Thanks for the question. You can easily calculate your ideal weight - your height in cm. -- 100 = your weight. If you want to increase your weight then make few changes in diet. Include starchy foods like potatoes, colocasia, dates, cereals like semolina, bread, pasta , rice, chirwa, corn in your diet along with plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables. Choose dark colored vegetables and fruits to meet micronutrients requirements. Have full cream milk, curds, paneer in your meals. Have small, frequent meals which are easy to digest. Take high protein diet, it may include egg, fish, meat if non vegetarian. Take sprouts, whole pulses, soya products. Most important eat mindfully with proper chewing and enjoy your foods. Don't eat junk foods, sugary drinks, fried foods as they will not provide you nutrients and hamper with digestion. Use butter, cream, coconut oil and pure ghee in cooking. Do moderate exercise to boost your metabolism and absorption of nutrients. Drink 8-10 glasses of water, can have fresh fruits juice also. Stay in happy mood. Follow these guidelines, surely you will gain weight. For personalized diet plan contact me via practo.
Take a balanced Meal consisting of good portions of carbohydrates, such as rice or wheat and products,  proteins such as pulses, lentils,dhals,beans,variety of seasonally available vegetables and fruits To know the exact quantities, & combination share details at MEASURES AND SERVES DIET CLINIC online of your current food and pattern, allergies, defeciency if any,lifestyle, physical activity etc to suggest the right choice of foods
Gud morning there are lots of reasons responsible for not gaining muscle mass as well as weight.so pls connect directly through practo app.
Hi Try doing strength gaining workout and also accompany it with high protein diet... You will gain weight For more detailed and personal guidance u can book an appointment on practo