Need to delay menstrual cycle
Hi ive some event next week and expecting period also next week Can I take any medicine to push it ahead Also my periods are very regular and I don't want any side effects of pill So should I take any medicine or no. Is it worth it?

Yes 1-2 times you can take tablets to delay your period, it won't have much effect

hi i can understand your concern Primolut N three times daily, starting 3 days before the expected onset of menstruation and continuing for not longer than 10 to 14 days. A normal period should occur 2-3 days after stopped taking tablets