Need to breath more air
Hello doctors, From past couple of days, I've this constant feeling of breathing more air. I feel relived when I yawn as there is more oxygen going in. I checked my accident saturation and it's 98. I do NOT feel dizzy or lightheaded. I just have some pricking pain in chest, which doctor told was gastric. ECG was done 3 times to rule out heart disease and that came normal. I do NOT smoke or drink and I'm 25 years old. But I'm overweight. I get enough sleep at night. Can obesity cause these issues? I also had a chest X-ray and blood work 4 months back and it was all normal. Please suggest something. Its not that im breathing vigorously, but I'm not satisfied with normal breathing

Dr. Amruth Sindhu
Pulmonologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. I understand your concerns. You might be having obstructive sleep apnea. You will need to undergo a detailed examination for the same. If you are from bangalore you can consult me at my clinic at hebbal kempapura with all your investigation reports. Details are given on practo. Hope your questions were answered. thanks.