Need suggestion
Hi I am venkatesh age 23 Recently there was one new teeth is growing in wrong direction it leads me pain while i am eating goods. I had x ray scan of my teeth. Doctor suggest me to remove it, I was worried to take decision, I am attaching scan of it, kindly suggest me on this. Thank you.

Dr. Rashmi Punhani
Pediatric Dentist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Hey there...that's your wisdom tooth... U can get it removed to prevent further problems... Take Care...!!!
Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi..Based on x ray removal of wisdom tooth is the best solution to prevent further complications. Regards
Dr. Ramya. M.R
Dentist 8 yrs exp Kolar
Ur x ray reveals lack of place for ur wisdom tooth to errupt n also is misplaced cause unwanted pressure on ur adjacent healthy tooth n hence wisdom tooth removal is suggested to avoid further complications with adj healthy tooth
Dr. Priyanka Sehgal
Dentist 6 yrs exp Jaipur
The x ray shows the way your tooth is growing. It is not only growing in wrong direction to cause you pain but it is also impinging on the tooth ahead of it harming it. Pls get it removed asap so that your anothr tooth remains heaalthy and dsnt catch any caries.
Dr. Aarthi Shankar
Dentist 11 yrs exp Bangalore
As the other dentist mentioned the your wisdom tooth is coming in wrong direction and it will also erode the tooth in front and may cause decay in near future .So it is ideally advisable to remove the tooth..
Dr. Bhushan Bangar
Dentist 18 yrs exp Pune
Xray shows your wisdom tooth is not coming in proper way in mouth. It has changed its direction and in future it may lead to decay of side tooth. Better to remove the tooth if it's problematic.