Need some suggestions
Need some suggestions regarding hiv and std , I'm suffering from pimple on my penile shaft from past one Month and also frequent urinating ,I had been gone for rbs,urine routine examination,cultural and sensitivity urine test,hbsag,and hcv but everything came normal and negative but still I'm worried about it plz suggest me about hiv and std tests,and cost of it in Bangalore
43 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹450 for 24 hrs

Thanks for the query. I think what you are looking for is laboratory confirmation to rule out an HIV or other viral illnesses. There are many laboratory performing the tests now -a - days with reasonable acceptance. You can see if the lab is NABL accredited. The test differs based on the time frame since last exposure and is something to be considered.
Next Steps
Meet a family physician/ medicine specialist/ Dermatologist.
Health Tips
You can consider visiting any state government hospital where these tests are done for free.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?