Need psychotherapy
I am obsessed with some thought and it has ruined my life completely.Am not being able to get rid of it.While researcing,i come to know that it might be ocd or anxiety disorder.So i need a psychotherapy in cheap cost.and please suggest me some tips to not to think about something. I feel,more i avoid the more it happen

Dr. Naveen Jayaram
Psychiatrist 9 yrs exp Bangalore
hi, Please do not make self diagnosis. if you are having one repeated thought it cannot be labelled as ocd. Look for some psychologist in your area. you need to confirm your diagnosis then therapy can be initiated. there is no simple solution to fix your problem .

Psychotherapy treatment for depression