Need counselling
Hi Dr I am married for last 3.5years we r trying to conceive but no positive have tried iui as well as ivf. when we were newly married only for 2months we were having regurlar sex but afterwards till date we are having sex once in month my husband is not welling to have sex with me at all he is not attracted towards me what would be reason I am stressed out have talk with him regarding this but he is not changing i am very worried not having sex life as well as not able to conceive .have done all my test that are positive seems no problem husband low motility sperm problem. have put on weight after medication can any one help me.

I think your husband should consult a reputed ayurvedic sexologist/ physician in your city
For low motility & Loss of libido......Ayurvedic medicines gives nice results in such problems
Proper counseling is also necessary