Need autoimmune doctor
Hi, I am suffering from vitiligo and hair loss. I want to visit a doctor who is autoimmune specialist and practicing functional medicine in Bangalore.
112 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Hi. This problem/s is managed by dermatologists. Immunologists usually do not treat vitiligo or hair loss. Since majority of dermatological conditions are immune related dermatologists are trained to treat n handle it. I am not aware of any "autoimmune specialist" Feel free and comfortable to discuss your problem with a dermatologist. Let me know if you need any further assistance in this regard. Take care
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/3 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?