My skin turned brownish. I am doubting it as fungal infection. Can you suggest me a ointment or cream and let me know how to use tbe the cream. Thank you!!
46 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

The question is not clear with regards to place affected. U can use oint. Trichoderm available in Ayurveda stores.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.