Need advice for hairfall

I m 24 years old i m suffering for heavy hairfall more than 150 around a day i hv started my treatment by a dermetologist since one month he provided me hair 4 u 5% nd ascazin tablet twice a day since my treatment i didnt find any improvent evn hairfall has increased nw i m really worried whether it is normal or nt if normal thn in how many days i ll see reduction in my hair fall i hv thin hair also bt firstly i want to stop hair fall doctor can u plz tell exactly hw longs means how many days it will take whethet it is sure to stop my hair fall Aftr starting treatment my hairfall increased only should i visit again to my doctor also

Doctor Answers (2) on Need advice for hairfall

Dr. Suruchi Puri Delhi | Trichologist
You can try other treatment modalities like Mesotherapy or Prp along with the treatment you are already taken . The hair which have already gone into shedding stage will not be reversed but new hair will not go in that stage so it take time to see results . But always have in mind that you need maintenance sessions later on . You can visit our website www.drsuruchipurimakeovers.com and read the latest blog updates for more on this . Warm regards
Thanks for the query. FPB is an increasing problem in today's society. Hair care is a daily ritual shaped by age, gender and internal health. The treatment typically consists of topical lotion (Minoxidil). Based on the cause of hair loss, certain specific medications can also be started. It also depends on the age of the patient and if planning f or pregnancy or not. Various issues need to be decided before initiating the treatment. The dosage and duration is decided by your dermatologist. You need to be patient with the treatment protocol as it takes months to see initial improvement. Certain Dermatologists supplement biotin, hair serum and advice procedures like PRP therapy which may accelerate the rate of hair growth. PRP needs multiple sessions roughly at 6 weeks intervals. PRP therapy is increasingly being accepted by dermatologists all over the world. Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.
Further authentic information is in the following weblink https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-and-scalp-problems/hair-loss
You can consult me on Practo Direct for personal recommendations.