Need a help
Hi sir/madam i nd my life partnr had hug nd kissed each other nd v just touched organ each other but v didnt even intercourse this was happend on sep26th for her period date is nearing but she is vomiting nd got faint offen is she got pregency are not plss say me. Is thr any home remdy to cure pls help mee

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune

Thank you for your question. I am sorry you are worried. The best way to proceed is to do a pregnancy test with an early morning urine sample. From what you describe it is unlikely that this particular episode could lead to a pregnancy. Her symptoms can be caused by reasons other than pregnancy but you still need to rule it out by doing the test or seeing a gynaecologist who can do it for you. best wishes