Neck sprain
Hi..I have sprained my neck and have intense pain at the back of my left shoulder. I am taking zinase- DP tablet after meals and also using a pillow to support the region under the neck. There is no improvement so far. Will heat pack help subside the pain. Kindly assist.

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Physician 12 yrs exp Delhi

Yes Hot compressions will definitely help. You can also apply Volini as well and massage slowly locally. Their is also INFEN PLASTER that u can apply locally and it will relieve lot of pain. Also you can consider replacing your tablet .. Zerodol-TH twice daily will help immensely