Neck paon and headache
Sometimes my left side of neck starts to pain and then after sometime I have headache on left side, this happens once or twice a month. Is this a medical condition?? If I need to check it whom should I consult?? Or do I just need to do some exercises and stretching

Dr. Harisha N L
Hello there... I understand your concern... There are many possible reasons for your pain which has to be taken care....it may be due to Abnormalities in the bone or joints,trauma,poor posture,degenerative diseases,muscle strain,shoulder joint instability,dislocation...you may require investigations like x ray,MRI etc...Consult nearest orthopedic surgeon they will do the needful.