Neck pain since 4 months
I am getting neck pain since 4 months and I visited neo hospital and didn't get any cure after taking medicine also...I went for physiotherapy sessions twice but no cure..Doctor told that my x-ray was good... I am facing difficulties in rotating my head left and back...I am getting pain on cervical

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You wont be getting any relief in just 2 physiotherapy sessions. You must understand that. Also you havent attached any reports or prescription or whatsoever for us to know what you are having. There could be a million things which could cause the pain. Consult a orthopedician in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain Bangalore.