Neck pain.
Pain in neck. Got x-ray. It shows mild cervical kyphosis seen due to spasm. Do this mean to spondylysis. How much time do it take to recover? After how many days I can do workout? Medicine and psycho therapy is on. I am suffering Neck pain from last one month.......

Dr. Ravi Nayak
Orthopedist 11 yrs exp Mumbai

I undeŕstand that you have neck pain from one month. At your age, it can occur due to acute cervical strain, resulting from a combination of bad posture, lack of exercise and lifestyle (prolonged use of computers/mobile,etc.) You need to continue with your medicines and physiotherapy. Follow up with your orthopaedic surgeon to monitor your progress.