Neck pain on right side
I have pain in my neck on right hand side. I used products like moove spray but its not helping. It has been going on for a week now. As far as i remember i didn't have any injuries in the recent past to cause this. May be a result of incorrect sleeping practice. Any solutions to reduce the pain?

Dr. Mandar M. Puranik
Orthopedist 7 yrs exp Pune

pain might be because of neck muscles spasm on right side if no history of trauma...may be due to working conditions(countiuous computer work)or abnormal sleeping position..you need to give rest to the neck for some days,some muscle relaxation medicines and hot fomentation twice a day...pain will go in 3-4 days..if no pain relief after doing this.,show it to nearby orthopedic consultant..