Neck pain on neck left
I am suffering neck pain at left side of the neck since 4 days. I think that is a pain came because of non proper sleeping position, but still it is not reduced. Do I have to take serious action about it or it is a common one will go in another 2 days.

Dr. V. Hari Prasad
General Physician 6 yrs exp Chennai
Traumatic stain?if you jave only pain over left side of the neck only.no other problems present. Then take rest and wait for few more days the pain will subside.
other problems side other than neck pain over left. internal medicine /orthopaedician in good hospital
Dr. Harisha N L
Hi there...no need to worry....the pain usually subsides within few days if you practice neck exercises on regular basis...take adequate rest apply hot fomentation to the painful regions...take over the counter painkillers if no improvements consult nearest orthopedic surgeon they will do the needful.