Neck pain from 2 days
Neck pain towards left side, I am not able to move my neck freely. The pain is continuing to my left hand elbow through my left shoulder.

Hello there. i can understand your concern, i hope you are not in too much pain. did you have any trauma? what do you think started the pain? did you lift any heavy objects or slept in a weird posture. as of now you can take a tablet zerodol-th8 twice a day for 2 days, if it still doesn't improve, kindly consult a orthopaedic doctor for further management. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain