Neck pain
From 1 week I'm suffering from neck pain frequently neck pain exists pls suggest me how to go further

Consult with ortho dr or physiotherapist for perfect diagnosis. It might b cervical spondylysis or spondylisthesis or cirvical spasm or occuparional posture deformity. check blood for RF - + , ESR, CREATININE. Minarals. Thank u.. tc
Hello, Causes of neck pain include: Abnormalities in the bone or joints,Trauma,Poor posture,Degenerative diseases,Muscle strain. Your problem could be due to muscle strain or abnormal posture. A physical therapist can teach you correct posture, alignment and neck-strengthening exercises, and can use heat, ice, electrical stimulation and other measures to help ease your pain and prevent a recurrence.consult orthopedic doctor