Neck pain doctor
Hi... my father is having neck pain from last two month .. can anyone suggest weather orthopedic doctor or physiotherapy doctor is better and any suggestion for doctor in mumbai ... pls help :)

Dr. Pallavi Mehta
General Physician 7 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello Sir, Neck pain for two months will be better taken care of by orthopedic doctor first and then the physiotherapist. I will be able to suggest you a good doctor depending upon the area you are located in.
Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
General Physician 18 yrs exp Chennai
Dear Sir Please consult a Neurosurgeon
Dr. Chirag Jain
General Physician 10 yrs exp Mumbai
Need to do an x ray of cervical spine first..... And then to decide whether a cervical collar, physiotherapy or further investigation is required