Neck pain and swelling
I have left upper and lower wisdom tooth impacted.. Also i have been experiencing jaw pain.. Tooth pain.. Ear ache... Headache.. Etc.. But but yesterday i noticed along with neck pain... Some swelling and buldge is there on lower central left side of throat.. Its painful a bit.. Where as there is no pain and swelling on rt side of neck.. Is this lower central neck mass like swelling caused due to wisdom tooth... Or should i worry?? Please please suggest.. No fever.. Feeling like something is caught in mouth.. Itchy of skin on left side of throat.. Pain of swelling. And swelling and buldge on lower central neck region.. What does this mean? What should i do? Please

Go for opg xray If the tooth is impacted go for extraction.

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Ok, you can consult on my page, as u need oral Medicine specialist consultation for its Diagnosis and timely treatment. Myself MDS oral Medicine specialist from most eminent govt dental colege, MAIDS/ MAMC delhi. I will take a detailed history, advice and medicate you accordingly. Thanks
Hi there , As per the description given by you it seems to be a problem associated with your unerrupted or partially errupted left side wisdom teeth ( both upper and lower). Do u have a visible swelling on the neck if u check it from outside ? Also do u see a swelling inside the oral cavity ? If the swelling is right underneath your jawline it cud be due to the infection of the wisdom tooth. How is your mouth opening ? Please consult your dentist nearby or online and a course of antibiotics and painkiller will solve your problem for a while and you must get your wisdom teeth extracted by a maxillofacial surgeon later. You can consult me also.
consult a dentist or maxillofacial surgeon , if possible share images of ur neck and oral cavity.
AVOID hot fomentation and pain balms near ur head , neck and cheek region.
Hi, Since examination & X-ray of left lower impacted  3rd molar will help to get an exact diagnosis, you should consult a Dentist Use Pain killer & antibiotics as prescribed by Dentist Reason for no pain & swelling on Right side because it can be due to Left side lower impacted 3rd molar which can be confirmed by X-ray & examination Wish u a speedy recovery & take due precautions
Avoid using hot towel or hot water on left side to reduce pain.Reduce consumption of  spicy food