Neck pain and headache
Hi I am having severe pain from neck to top of my head. I feel like nerves are going to come out.. Is it because of stress?I don't actually take much stress..i consulted eye specialist and confirmed about sight. I have perfect sight..

Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
Homeopath 3 yrs exp Lucknow

Hello. Since How long you have pain? Whole neck and head are paining or any specific side?
Dr. Harisha N L

Hi your headache may be secondary to neck pain and vice versa....Headache can be due to numerous reasons like migraine,unresolved sinus infection, allergies, inner ear infection or defect etc...neck pain may be due to Abnormalities in the bone or joints,trauma,poor posture,degenerative diseases,muscle strain...Consult neurologist for clinical examination they will do the needful.