Neck pain and headache.
Doctor.. I usually hv neck pain .pain starts from behind the neck towards forehead. I take etoshine to relieve pain . Some says this is just bcz of acidity.  Kindly help . It does not let me study properly . It also starts wen I bend to pick up something for  few minutes .

Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

you seem to be suffering from muscle tension headache. causes can be many and diagnosis requires complete examination of ear nose throat neck and importantly eyes. before going to ENT you need to get your eyes checked by a qualified ophthalmologist as problems in visual acuity can sometimes cause such kind of problems