Neck and shoulder pain
M havin neck pain since last 9 months radiatin onto shoulders and base of the skull.M consultin a orthopaedic and a physiotherapist since last 2 weeks and my x-ray reports are normal.M not havin much relief though and theres alot tightness too in my neck.Doc said that theres spasm in my neck.So wat is the sol for this?

Hello. I hope you're not in too kuch of pain. If the reports are normal and your pain is because if the neck spasms then you can do strerching exercises that which help in relieving of your pain. Consult a physiotherapist to get your problem solved. Thank yoy