Neck and shoulder pain
Hello Doctor I am having stiffness in neck and i had very acute pain. The same pain continued to my shoulder and back... i consulted doctor and was given with aceclofenac tablets and a gel.. and advised me to keep git water bag around pain area.. i have been doing the same however.. the pain is under control but I am getting pain when i bend my neck i still have little pain in my shoulder(right side)..its been two weeks now... Please suggest me the best way to get rid of this pain Thank you very much !!!

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Do some stretching exercises daily. Thats one way you can ensure you do not have this problem often. Tab. Zerodol-th twice a day after food will help. Apply the gel as suggested. Consult a orthopedician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.