Nck Shuldr & now Arm pain

I have been suffering from mild neck pain for last 2 yrs. As I work in IT and the pain was very less, so ignored. But finally I decided to visit the doctor in Feb, 2015. Following are the development: 1. In Feb I visited an orthopedist, he suggested me for X-ray and MRI of cervical. 2. All the reports says some minor problem According to Doctor 3. Doctor suggested for physio sessions (pwd,us,ift) 4. Under went 10+ session, but no improvement, then physio taught some exercise & discontinued treatment 5. After a week, I feel some mild pain started in my left arm 6. I visited the physio, on that day he tried to do some mobilization on muscle to do some trigger points (sorry for those medical terms which I may not represent properly) 7. Which lead to increase the pain highly on arm and shoulder with muscle tightness. 8. Now it’s been 30+ days it’s not coming down. (Previously neck now +shoulder & arm) (I am not taking any medicine)

Doctor Answers (1) on Nck Shuldr & now Arm pain

Dr. Nataraj H M Bangalore | Orthopedist
Was there any injury? Are u involved in strenuous physical activity? Do u have any numbness in the arm and hand?