Natural dark skin
Hello sir/madam                             I have naturally dark skin. I am very socially active person; but my dark skin make me feel down. Tell me some medicine or treatment

hello there. The skin color is determined genetically and also by environmental factors. genetic factors can't be changed. so all you can do it cover your face while out and use a good sunscreen. there are over the counter creams available which claim that they can make your skin brighter. but beware, they contain steroids which will harm your skin. and make you addicted to it. for more help, consult a dermatologist. regards