Nasal pain
I am feeling nasal pain since last 3 days, when I press my nose to drain it pain a lot. Sorry but I don't know proper medical terms for that. I consulted ENT, and doctor suggested that no serious thing. This will become normal in few days. But after taking medicines for two days still the problem is there.

Hello.. First thing is keep your nice clean and avoid fingering...secondly drink lots of water and keep yourself hydrated well...do not blow your nose excessively as it might be a reason for pain....you can take steam if you have leaky Nose...feel free to go for follow up checkup...thank you
Dr. Sandeep Dachuri
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore
Start douching. Use Nasowash or Netilife